Thursday, May 9, 2013

God Will Restore Your Life

Psalm 71:20-23

New International Version (NIV)
20 "Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up."

21 "You will increase my honor and comfort me once more. 22 I will praise you with the harp for your faithfulness, my God; I will sing praise to you with the lyre, Holy One of Israel. 23 My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you— I whom you have delivered."

In prayer, The Word, Spirit  dreams and daily life, God leads His people to truth and discernment to accomplish His purpose in this world. Even as adversity seems to close in around us at times, in Him there is no darkness at all. For even as you pass through the valley of death, He is ever present, truly alive and  tirelessly interceding on your behalf. With one hand on your shoulder, the other as a shield, He will lead you through mayhem to His oasis of joy and peace if you but call upon the name of Jesus.

Putting aside all disbelief, worry, and fear, reach for His hand as He stands in wait for your hand to grasp. Lean in to hear as He speaks life into your hurting heart and soul, life that is to be shared freely, abundantly, with others. There is no situation too big for God, no sin beyond His mercy!

                                                                 Adele M. Gill Copyright 2013
.

No comments:

Post a Comment