Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sublime Confidence

"If you proclaim with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him 
from the dead, you will be saved."  Romans 10:9

Clearly, faith is a process, a work in progress throughout one's life. My early faith was initially born by attending Catholic Church weekly on Sundays with my mother and my 2 siblings. Yet, my faith really did not come alive and take root until decades later in my life. Well there's a reason for that ...

There is a big, though sometimes subtle, difference between practicing a religion and having a believing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ. As anyone who knows me can tell you, I am a shameless promoter of Jesus Christ and His Kingdom. I pray throughout the day and night and ask for help for many that the Lord lays on my heart, with sublime confidence. The Lord responds by answering these prayers PROFOUNDLY in His own special time and way. In fact, I have seen the Lord answer so many prayers relating to physical and mental health health, employment, relationships, etc..., in so many blessed, countless ways for so many people, I am completely in awe and overwhelmed by His generosity on a daily basis. In response, I find it privilege to continually come back in prayer often, to thank and praise Him for blessings received, regardless of whatever outcome transpires; and the blessings continue to sprout, blossom, and surprise for all involved...Including me!

When you say the above Scripture out loud, you are essentially saying to the Lord that you believe in  Him, and lay your life in His hands, which, according to the Bible, is His greatest desire. Try it, and you will just be amazed at the likes of your new life! Soon you will see His loving, healing hands all over your life and those you pray for, as you embark on a new, personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Similar to the song, "You Are Mine," your heart will soar as you revel in His Light, as you begin to hunger and thirst for Him in your life!!! I promise!!!  /

 Christian Song Lyrics: "You Are Mine" by David Haas
"I will come to you in the silence, I will lift you from all your fear. You will hear My voice, I claim you as My choice; be still, and know I am near. I am hope for all who are hopeless. I am eyes for all who long to see. In the shadows of the night, I will be your light, come and rest in Me..."
________________________________________ 
Adele M. Gill  2013  Copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment