Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I called to you for help, and you healed me."

"LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me." Psalms 30:2 (NIV)

 It is vitally important to thank God for his kindness and mercy everyday, no matter what transpires. In His perfect way, only He knows the day or the hour that you will be healed. As a Christian, I am fully confident that I will receive a full healing one day, and in the meanwhile, I trust His extraordinary timing. Though again, I pray it is today, I squarely place my life in Jesus' hands with great joy and anticipation.


When you ask the Lord for healing in earnest prayer, Jesus, the Great Healer, the Awesome Comforter will alleviate your pain, suffering, and infirmity in His own special way and time. Like no one else, He is there for you, standing in wait to work all things out for you and the good of many.

In my own case, I am extremely encouraged by this truth, as I have waited for 30+ years for a full healing in body, mind and spirit. I have had wonderful times of great healing that have allowed me to do much for the Lord, the center of my hearts desire. However, it is, and has been, an ongoing miracle in progress.

Day after day, I have asked for a full healing, and been in awe of Jesus' merciful plan for my life that now seems to be unfolding. And now I notice that remission has been extended by 5weeks, and my hope soars, as it has been 4 1/2 months since my last IVIG hospital treatment. By the grace of God, for the glory of God, will you join me in prayer saying, Hallellujah?

Unlike most blog days, I am asking you now for prayer. Will you join me in prayer for this evolving miracle?

May Our Dear Lord Bless you and yours profoundly this day!

Blessings,
Adele


No comments:

Post a Comment