Thursday, August 7, 2014

Pray Fervently For Whatever You Need!


Proverbs 3:6
"Seek God's Will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take"
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Ever wonder if you are on the 'right track' in your life? Seek God's Divine Will for your life in prayerful discernment, and He will reveal it to you in good time.
For God has a special plan for every soul...No one is exempt! As Christians we are called, above all, to love the Lord and one another as He has loved us. To that end, we are called to encourage each other along, and to be kind, loving, and live as harmoniously as possible.
We are especially called to praise God and pray fervently for whatever is needed for ourselves and others, to forgive others as we want to be forgiven, and to assist the poor and the sick. By so doing, the fruit of the Holy Spirit will be revealed in you and relayed through you to others: Peace, Love, Joy, Kindness, Steadfastness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, Goodness, and Self-Control...
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Dear Lord, I thank you this day and praise you for having a plan for me and my life. Send your Holy Spirit now, so that I can fully follow you with complete abandon, while focusing on what is most important in my life. Teach me Your ways, and help me to hunger and thirst for Your truth, while bringing Your light wherever I go. Look with favor on me and my family, Lord, and help us live out the life you have for us. I ask all this in Jesus' name. Amen!
                                                      Copyright   2014  Adele M. Gill  

No comments:

Post a Comment