Sunday, June 23, 2013

In the Palm of God's Hand

                              "Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, His mercy endures forever!" Psalms                       
  It has been said that the average person makes about 2000 decisions on any given day. 2000 choices. In a way, it is only human to try to depend on ourselves.  Our culture supports this idea, by telling us we are in control of our life and our own destiny. However, it is also important to know what is beyond our control as human beings.

Sure, we have much to do with what happens in our daily lives, but there is a time in everyone's life when people need help for what is beyond their reach. Infirmity. Grief over the loss of a loved one. Job loss and unemployment. Broken relationships. The list goes on and on...That is when it is imperative to pray and place your life in the palm of God's hand...

These days, I try to always do my best, and leave the rest to God. I try to place what is beyond my control squarely in the palm of God's hand, and by doing so, I have learned a lot.

God the Almighty can make something good out of anything. In His Omnipotence, He knows me better than I know myself, and is ever present to us all simply for the asking...No exceptions. His wisdom is far more advanced than our own, and He really does work all things out for the good, in fact, far beyond anything I can imagine in any circumstance.

This day, I pray you will join me in laying your life in God's eternal, loving hands. Let today be a new beginning for your life with God at the helm, and see what blessed surprises He has in-store for you. Do your best, and leave the rest to God... What transpires will be divine!

                                                   Adele M. Gill/The Inspiration Cafe Blog   2013   Copyright
         http://theinspirationcafeblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/give-thanks-to-lord-for-he-is-good-his.html

No comments:

Post a Comment